Motorcycles & Daycare Day6

July 1, 2008

It's time to go. A quick stop at McDonalds (you know you can't go anywhere without stopping there first) and we're on our way home; over the Rockies, across the desert, a view of the La Sal mountains to the south, past Crescent Junction and Moab, another stop in Wellington, Utah, and then over the mountains into Utah Valley and home. What a trip!

There was time for a final and rare picture...a photograph of my 2 daughters and their children. I'll cherish it along with the memories of this journey...a picture frozen in time.


Comments

  1. Mom, you never fail to make me cry. How beautiful it was to watch Carly and Devyn with all of her cousins. Thankyou again for posting the experience you had because I was not there to experience it myself. I can't wait to read more about your lifes journeys. Love, Emily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by...I appreciate your visit!

Popular Posts