Liberate Your Art

I ordered my postcards this past week for a postcard swap I'm participating in. I took a look at some of my most popular images on Flickr and chose some of them...most being landscapes. I wasn't completely thrilled with the photos I selected, but I had to get them printed so I could see how they turn out before submitting them to the Liberate Your Art swap. A day or two later, I thought...I should print the images I've done most recently even though all of my photography of late has been with my iPhone 4. They've been sent off to the printer...here they are...and let's hope they print decently. 












Comments

  1. Gorgeous, each and every one. The recipients of these will be very lucky. iPhone or big camera - it is your eye that brings these images to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It will be interesting to see how they print...I haven't printed many of my images so we'll see and I had to add borders to them to keep them square on the postcard. I really can't wait to get them back!

      Take care and have a lovely week!

      Delete
  2. I would have loved to have gotten one of your cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by...I appreciate your visit!

Popular Posts