Instagramish ~ Something Borrowed




Borrowed Time


This image was taken this morning and it's not the best, but I'm just trying to get through the process on this assignment. One of these days we'll move into our home and I'm afraid I'll get behind in my lessons again with unpacking and all and I want to be as current as possible with my assignments.

My only choice on this image was to go with a Faux Instagram Inkwell filter, which I tried to achieve using the techniques Kim Klassen taught during her instruction. The sky was blown out creating all sorts of problems with the photo. I still forget how early the sun comes up here...there are no mountains around to shade the prairie and the sky filled with light.

By the way, I'm loving my new found philosophy..."This is best I could do with this photograph today!"

Comments

Popular Posts