Instagramish ~ Something Pretty

Day 54 ~ Beyond Layers



The idea of last week's lesson was to create images, related to the theme, and make them look like they've been processed in Instragram. The themes are:

Monday ~ something pretty
Tuesday ~ something blue
Wednesday ~ something borrowed
Thursday ~ water
Friday ~ dreamy

I'm afraid I'm still digging through the archives for images. I'm behind and I'm trying to get caught up because when we finally get to move into the house, I'm sure I'll fall behind again. I'll try to capture one or two new images for this assignment...and I may not post them in order. 

This photo was taken in Santa Fe, New Mexico across the road from the Casita we stayed in. I love the architecture of the Casitas sitting on the hillside. Santa Fe is a beautiful place filled with beautiful art and restaurants.



Comments

Popular Posts