Just Thinking...


This morning, as I drove to work through murky fog, I thought how nice it would be to take a drive to Manti, Utah on Saturday to find sunlight and work on two DPS assignments. Then thoughts came to me of a young married couple who lived in Manti for a time and precious memories of visiting their trailer, which sat in patches of snow at a local RV park just below the Temple, filled my mind. I could see them standing there, wearing western clothes, boots and big belt buckles, with a spirit of innocence surrounding them and their faces filled with bright wanderlust. Tears welled up in my eyes.

Now, after many miles back and forth across this great country, the trailer has been sold and replaced by a house anchored in Littleton, Colorado. Times have changed for these two--their lives are filled with different and fabulous adventures...and their home is filled with the sound of girlish laughter.

Comments

Popular Posts