The Urge To Paint

Day 77 ~ Beyond Layers



I am so far behind in my Beyond Layers assignments, but I'm going to keep chipping away at them. The assignment was to capture an image from above. It looks like I didn't quite get straight over the top of the paint can, but I like the blue in the label and the bit of blue in the brush. I'm also working on an i365 project...so I killed two birds with one stone. This shot was taken with my iPhone and processed in Snapseed and DistressedFX.

I'm really getting the urge to paint my house...we just moved in, but everything is one color...beige. I've got to do something...color here we come!

Comments

  1. Suzette - I love this. The composition, the pale and subtle color palette, the post-processing texture work. Yes, here's to color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Suzette, beautiful from above shot, great editing !
    Nice evening,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by...I appreciate your visit!

Popular Posts