Just a Whisper



Day 16 Beyond Layers ~ 


Today we are still working with the theme "whisper" and Kim Klassen taught us some fabulous techniques to give a soft whisper effect to an image. With everyone of these classes I learn more and more about PhotoShop and what it can do to enhance images.


It's late, but I wanted to practice what she taught, so I just grabbed an existing image, one that doesn't really lend itself to the idea of a whisper, but I just wanted to participate in the lesson.  I really like what the processing did to the silver vase in the background. I will surely use these techniques again...and with a proper subject. Thank you Kim!

Comments

  1. This is so lovely.....so soft......wonderful collection of items...created a very homey feel!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by...I appreciate your visit!

Popular Posts