Bicycles: because love requires balance & trust
Day 13 of my Beyond Layers class and I must say I am behind, but rather then get upset I thought...I can only do one thing at a time...and there will be time for everything.
Our assignment was to write 10 truths about ourselves...here is my list:
1. I believe Diet Coke is the nectar of the Gods!
2. Sometimes, I'm the person I think you want me to be rather than the person I truly am.
3. I want to be the life of the party, but I don't want the attention.
4. I hate to be cold so I never complain about the heat.
5. I find my God in everything around me.
6. I bleed the red sand of Arches National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, and Canyonlands National Park...I find peace there!
7. There are reasons I don't trust anyone and yet I believe there's good in everyone!
8. I am honest, kind, sensitive and giving.
9. I believe life is a grand adventure.
10. I have two basset hounds...I must be crazy!
11. I am a mother of four and a grandmother of nine.
12. I am the wife of one man...whom I adore!
13. I am okay...I just realized it!
Take a few minutes and try doing this yourself...it's very enlightening and comforting.
Love to all of you!