Lock and Key


I have been having the best time wandering through old antique malls looking for items to photograph and post in "Friday Finds" part of Kim Klassen's blog. So, in "My Room" I have many odds and ends set aside for this very purpose. The key however...pun intended, is to take photos of the objects and actually post them each week. I have taken all sorts of shots of various things, but none to my liking. 

I remember reading somewhere on Kim Klassen's site that Still Life Photography takes a lot of practice and those who do the work will reap the benefits of learning more about their camera, image treatment, and composition. Who knows what will show up here, but I'm bound and determined to post anything and everything I work on. 

I think Ira Glass sums it up best. Click here.


Comments

Popular Posts