Happy New Year 2019

Antelope Island Causeway

Possibly an over edited photo, but this year I'd like to create things I like and not worry about whether or not it would be accepted or appreciated by others. I want to feel a pen in my hand writing on something I've created without fear or trembling. I imagine a brush in my hand applying paint to canvas as freely as if I were dancing a beautiful waltz. This is what I wish for this year and the following...that I learn to let go, that I create instead of compete, and that I accept myself as being "enough." 

While traveling home from Antelope Island State Park to day I heard this on the radio..."Instead of living in someone's shadow...live in their glow." This seems like a much better way of thinking and living to me. 

Happy New Year 2019

Comments

Popular Posts