Through the Windshield




     As we drive across our country, the view through the windshield is rapidly ever changing, like watching movie trailers where one gets visual snippets of what's to come if only we return to see the entire show. 

     I never know what might catch my eye; the light...yellow and warm or white, indicating season's change, billowing thunderheads off in the distance, vast fields of honey colored tall grass, or the sheer expanse of land before me. Each photograph captures that moment in time when my heart is full and the land speaks to me.

     As we drove to and from Dallas, Texas in May 2017, I took these images with my iPhone. I can't remember now where we were when the images were captured, but we drove through Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas. Of course, textures were added as I can't seem to leave a photo well enough alone. You can find all of my "Through the Windshield" series here.








Comments

Popular Posts