Something New From Me

Reunion Tower and Hyatt Regency Dallas
I can't put my finger on it,  but there's something about all these lines and geometric shapes I like in glass buildings. Maybe it's the partly cloudy sky and the way the clouds reflect on the glass or the color of light. The image looks drawn not photographed...to me anyway. This images was taken on my second Artist's Date last Thursday, March 28, 2013.



I don't know the name of this building or from where I took this shot. I just wandered around downtown. Amazing that there are no other buildings in the background. Again, I love all the straight lines and the silvery light.




Comments

  1. Oooh - there is nothing better than the combination of a blue sky filled with puffy clouds and a glass-fronted building. Such glorious reflections and light! I would love spending an Artist's Date with these architectural delights :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda. I still like these images, but they're a bit sterile. I've learned some things in Lightroom that I might of done differently...next time! :o)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by...I appreciate your visit!

Popular Posts