Glacier National Park 2010

We have arrived in Hungry Horse, Montana after a sort of long two-day drive. We had dinner at a local grill and we're now sitting in a very quiet, very peaceful, and very nice campground. 

There's not a lot to say about the 2-days of travel. The scenery was spectacular and my view through the windshield changed every few seconds mile after mile. Many times the images before me reminded me of two fabulous photographers whose work resembled what was before me; Tony Immos' landscape photography and Shane Moss who has amazing architectural images. The landscape here is indescribable and the old buildings in the little towns along the way has been wonderful to see.

Our adventure begins tomorrow. As I write, it's 9:00 pm and the sun is still high in the sky...unbelievable!


Comments

Popular Posts